The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Boss 302 car cover

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Just recieved my 2013 Boss 302 car cover from Levittown Ford in New York for only $333.20 plus shipping. Part Number is DR3Z19A412A. If you have a 2012 the car cover part number is CR3Z-19A412-A and for some reason it is priced at $421.18. They are the same as the ones that came with the car new if the car cover option was ordered. I think this is a great price for those of us that got our Boss 302 as a used car with the cover missing or those cars that did not have the optioned ordered.

Justin

Save the dawn for your dishes!!!
Man I'm so glad I picked one up on amazon when they were 150 shipped. Should have bought two of them lol.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I had bought a second one from a guy on eBay, IIRC I paid $200. He said new but I think it was used, as the black paint had some cracking like my original that I use on the car all the time. eBay is where I would look for some good deals.

WinterSucks said:
I had bought a second one from a guy on eBay, IIRC I paid $200. He said new but I think it was used, as the black paint had some cracking like my original that I use on the car all the time. eBay is where I would look for some good deals.
Sometimes items are not as advertised. Wish I could have found one cheaper. They are getting harder and harder to find in new condition.

TMO Supporting Vendors