The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

BOSS 302 DVD Ford Remakes A Legend

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BLAZN BOSS

i WOULD LOVE TO HAVE A COPY OF THIS DVD, I TRIED EBAY AND GAVE UP AT 91 DOLLARS.............ANYONE GOT ONE OR A COPY??

Wasn't the rumor we were getting a copy as part of the Boss owners kit, to be sent at a later date? I still have the Speed show saved on the directv recorder.

GA
BLAZN BOSS said:
i WOULD LOVE TO HAVE A COPY OF THIS DVD, I TRIED EBAY AND GAVE UP AT 91 DOLLARS.............ANYONE GOT ONE OR A COPY??

If I can figure out how to get it out of my DVR I'll sell it to you for $40. ;)

MNG_BOSS302 said:
Wasn't the rumor we were getting a copy as part of the Boss owners kit, to be sent at a later date? I still have the Speed show saved on the directv recorder.

Owners kit......LOL! Haven't even heard a thing about this from my dealer after taking delivery!

Hey Blazin Boss, just got mine in the mail today. Won it on ebay for $51.00. Keep your eye out. The price is starting to drop. I refused to pay anything over $60.00.

BLAZN BOSS

Thanks for the ebay heads up...................make me a copy for 40 dollars of a copy........no thanks.

TMO Supporting Vendors