The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

BOSS 302 Finally in FORZA 4!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jec246

The new August pack has some nice cars! More specifically the BOSS 302! I wish they would have had the 2012 as well, but at least it's a BOSS!!!!!!!! It's about freaking time. Oh yeah the ZL-1 is in there too, but whatever....

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uiyNxp5kFa8[/youtube]

updated with a better video

Saw this today, a friend of mine had posted it on FB.

I have been waiting for the boss 302 in Forza for a while. I wanted to drive it in Forza before i purchased the car lol, guess it's the opposite now.

Sesshomurai

Sweet. This is great news.

And by the way, seeing that Lincoln Continental drifting through a corner made me weep with joy and laughter. What a sight to behold!

jec246

LOL Yeah, that Conti was rockin'! ;D It's release date for the DLC is August 7th. Just enough time to order a steering wheel and pedals. :p

jec246

Played it a little bit last night. It's a little faster. Has less handling then it should. And no LS model. A little disappointed. Guess I'll have to tweak the handling to get it up to snuff. They have the hadling just barely better than a 2010 GT500, not even a tenth a point better on a scale of 10.

steveespo

Lord knows I'm a Voodoo Child
Exp. Type
W2W Racing
Exp. Level
10-20 Years
Cookeville TN
Played just now, a lot of fun but not realistic. Brakes are too sensitive and lots of understeer followed by snap oversteer. Also shocks are not adjustable stock. I bought 2, a PW that I am running stock and a GB that I am modding. They do have the LS splitter as an option but not the wheels.
Ran a 2:40 at Road America, first time on the course, will have to practice for next summer. It is bad fast.
Steve

Joe BOSS said:
Played it a little bit last night. It's a little faster. Has less handling then it should. And no LS model. A little disappointed. Guess I'll have to tweak the handling to get it up to snuff. They have the hadling just barely better than a 2010 GT500, not even a tenth a point better on a scale of 10.

Well that's disappointing; the GT500 handles like a boat. Turn 10 prob used a tweaked version of the GT500 physics code for the Boss to save a little time.

TMO Supporting Vendors