The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

boss 302 ford racing T springs installed, pics with BBS lemans copycat wheels

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

finally got springs installed, wheels are linea corse lemans 19x8.5 +30 and 19x10+43,

will try to get better pics and before and after shots of springs and wheel gapIMG_0445_zps7f179412.jpg

Yes more pics! Wheels look great...in that light they match your stripe perfectly!

I'm debating the T springs myself, post up more pics and let's see that drop from different angles.

Those rims are easily the sickest I've seen on a boss. I might be a little bias since you have IMO the best color combo. Post some before and after pics. I'm deciding on what springs to get today t-springs with frpp bump stops or hotchkis springs with FRPP bump stops

Maui
Nice job!. How do you like the springs? I put my t-springs on a month ago and finally got my new LCAS, panhard, and relocation brackets put on yesterday...

Springs are great., I find with shocks on 2 front and rear, ride is no worse than stock.

I will try to get better pics ASAP

Justin

Save the dawn for your dishes!!!
USNjocson said:
Those rims are easily the sickest I've seen on a boss. I might be a little bias since you have IMO the best color combo. Post some before and after pics. I'm deciding on what springs to get today t-springs with frpp bump stops or hotchkis springs with FRPP bump stops
t-springs come with new bump stops I ordered mine from levittown ford super store.

mcmmotorsports said:
I hope you don't mind if I steal this look. :p

fine with me ;-)

so wait, we own the same color street cars and we both race spec e30.....figured I was the only spec e30 guy who would ever own a boss 302

mcmmotorsports

Resident Mental Patient
nasa ser said:
fine with me ;-)

so wait, we own the same color street cars and we both race spec e30.....figured I was the only spec e30 guy who would ever own a boss 302
Key word being "RACED" Spec E30, car is gone. BTW, what is your production #?

nasa ser said:

Same boat here! Midwest SE30 Series Director and own a "Boss lite" GT. I like to think we are renaissance men!

TMO Supporting Vendors