The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Boss 302 Helmet Stickers From Track Day Solutions

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Re: Helmet stickers now available from Track Day Solutions

nice, been planning to get these

what is the extra charge for 4 digit #'s or is it even an option?

PeteInCT

#LS-378 - So many Porsche's, so little time....
Connecticut

GOT SVT said:
nice, been planning to get these

what is the extra charge for 4 digit #'s or is it even an option?

We can do at 4 no extra charge, and the order form actually accepts 4 digits, issue being that I may need to make the numbers a bit shorter and narrower unless one or more of your numbers is "1". If you order I can send you a proof before we cut the vinyl.

-Pete

86305aee-252d-4124-928e-5f37a6bdb910_zpsd189a619.jpg

Justin

Save the dawn for your dishes!!!

oh cool. I have been wanting a set for my helmet. do you offer Flat White? My helmet is Flat black and would prefer flat white

PeteInCT

Connecticut

Brian - you stole my thunder ;D

We just started carrying matte finish black and white. We recently had an order to produce a full-glass windshield banner for a GT3, gloss black on matte black. It is a very cool 'stealthy' look.

All graphics products now have those color options. We are waiting for shipment now, production of matte finish stickers will begin next week.

Justin

Save the dawn for your dishes!!!

ahh I see it now. I didnt look at the drop down selection menu. Just the color chart at the bottom. Sorry guys but thanks for the reply

PeteInCT

Connecticut

Justin said:
ahh I see it now. I didnt look at the drop down selection menu. Just the color chart at the bottom. Sorry guys but thanks for the reply

You didn't miss it Justin - I just put it up on the website this morning ;D

steveespo

Lord knows I'm a Voodoo Child
Exp. Type
W2W Racing
Exp. Level
10-20 Years
Cookeville TN

Pete
Any chance you can modify this to have the top of the C stripe that would continue to the point and wrap to the back of a helmet. I would like a red set with the #21 of course!
Let me know what you can do.
Steve

I wish my helmet was red! I have been told by one of the guys that I am not allowed to paint the helmet since the paint might affect the integrity of the plastic, is that true? If not I am stopping for paint tonight and buying some stickers! Or am I better off buying a sheet of red vinyl?

steveespo

Exp. Type
W2W Racing
Exp. Level
10-20 Years
Cookeville TN

WinterSucks said:
I wish my helmet was red! I have been told by one of the guys that I am not allowed to paint the helmet since the paint might affect the integrity of the plastic, is that true? If not I am stopping for paint tonight and buying some stickers! Or am I better off buying a sheet of red vinyl?

All racers helmets are painted and clear coated. I painted and clear coated mine and haven't had a tech issue with 4 different clubs, but I haven't run SCCA or NASA events yet. Some of the others might know better.
Steve

ArizonaGT said:
Just ordered some BMO stickers!
Large enough to run down the whole side of your Boss? ;)

ArizonaBOSS

Because racecar.
Arizona, USA

NFSBOSS said:
Large enough to run down the whole side of your Boss? ;)

We could probably work something out in a couple months when the car gets stickered up for the track! :)

Rocker panel on each side would be a good spot...

PeteInCT

Connecticut

WinterSucks said:

VInyl won't stretch nearly enough to cover the helmet.

WinterSucks said:
You could try the Plastic Dip stuff and if you don't like it then peel it off.

steveespo

Exp. Type
W2W Racing
Exp. Level
10-20 Years
Cookeville TN

steveespo said:
Pete
Any chance you can modify this to have the top of the C stripe that would continue to the point and wrap to the back of a helmet. I would like a red set with the #21 of course!
Let me know what you can do.
Steve

Pete any thought to this idea? Would have to change the rake of the main decal to lean forward instead of back to look like the car decal.
Steve

PeteInCT

Connecticut

steveespo said:
Pete any thought to this idea? Would have to change the rake of the main decal to lean forward instead of back to look like the car decal.
Steve

Steve - Terribly sorry, I missed your first post (that's why I like emails or phone calls ;D ). In any event the current design is totally computer vector-imaged based and can be made to be anything you want it to be. However, I'm not 100% sure of the design you are looking for. Let's discuss it at LRP on Saturday while we are harassing P-Cars. Please remind me! (Not the harassing part, I'll remember that... ::) )

-Pete

TMO Supporting Vendors