The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Boss 302 in Top Gear magazine

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ufnavy06

Some say he has a tattoo of his face on his face.
Not a lot here now, but I'm sure it'll be on the show when it comes back on the air.

http://www.topgear.com/uk/photos/mutsang-boss-2011-05-04

Another favourable review of the Boss from our friends across the pond. Thanks for sharing.

ArizonaGT said:
Glowing review in print, but Clarkson will probably slam it due to the "horse carriage axle" and "plastic interior".

No, he may say those things, but I think he will like it. On one of his specials, he focused on American cars and he liked the early S197 - the sound, the grunt, and he loved the look of it. But, true, he didn't like the handling. Then he got into a Roush Mustang and loved it. Said that's how it should have come from the factory. Now with the same looks (better IMO), much more power, and the handling sorted...I'm hopeful. Most likely though, Hamster will get the car to test, since he is a proven Mustang fan.

Jimmy

ufnavy06

Some say he has a tattoo of his face on his face.
I'm looking forward to it. I'm sure they'll bring an M3 out too just because that's the current comparison.

But definitely a positive review.

TMO Supporting Vendors