The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Boss 302...Kitty Killer

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Man I feel bad for the cat :(. Usually they're pretty quick, thought they would run as soon as the oil pump and alternator noises start.

I don't know if they are quick enough to escape the fan blade. I had a cat who's name was Simon. But, we called him the Beast. The Beast was big, tough, and quick. His front claws were missing, which was good because he beat the crap out of my plumber buddy one night at Monday Night Football. The Beast chased Klaus off the couch after boxing his ears repeatedly and earned his nickname that night. Anyway, I don't think the Beast ever lost a cat fight that we could tell except one morning he is comes home missing a big patch of skin on his back. It looked like Freddy Kruger took a knife to him, taking the hair and skin off right down to the backbone. It was gross. The missing sking area was almost perfectly round, which was strange. There was no way another cat could have done that or the Beast would have allowed it. The only thing we could fathom was he got whacked by a fan blade from sleeping under the hood of the car. The Beast....what a cat! BTW, I love that "Cat-delete comment!!!

Accidently got a squirrel today. First time I had the boss out in three weeks. Just pulled into my neighborhood and the squirrel was half way across the street already. I'm thinking he's going to keep running and should be fine. Next thing I know I feel two small bumps and the squirrel has gone to squirrel heaven. Damn, I would have stopped if I thought he was going to.

Tucson 302

2013 Black LS #439
The cat that was in my yard last week wouldn't fit under the hood of the boss, it was a full grown mountain lion. We live about 15 mile west of Tucson up against the Tucson mountains so we see them often.

TMO Supporting Vendors

Latest posts

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel