The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Boss 302 Limited Edition Prints

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hey guys,

I don't know if you guys got this email but I got an email from ford images where they have a black friday sale of 30% off on all items which would include the Boss 302 prints. Offer code is 126 when you checkout.

http://fordimages.com/perl/skuProductCollection.pl?productTypeID=16&ckon=prodTypeNav

With the 30% discount offer ( good til 12/6) brings the price down to $350.00 which is about what I paid for mine over a year ago....no regrets. Make sure to add your info for the name plate to make it "official".... ;)

I was just looking at it and it is $600 for the LS and $500 for the Boss 302
thud.gif

TymeSlayer

Tramps like us, Baby we were born to run...
Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
3-5 Years
Brighton, Colorado
leland302 said:
VERY cool item. But $350 w/promo discount? C'mon man. Too rich for my blood.

Perhaps but this is no cheap print on poster board and a $10 Walmart frame. The VIN plate and the autograph add to the value as well as the quality frame. You could always try to make your own and yet I still think you'd be hard pressed to do it under $300.

Justin

Save the dawn for your dishes!!!
TymeSlayer said:
Perhaps but this is no cheap print on poster board and a $10 Walmart frame. The VIN plate and the autograph add to the value as well as the quality frame. You could always try to make your own and yet I still think you'd be hard pressed to do it under $300.
+1

Sean said:
Hey guys,

I don't know if you guys got this email but I got an email from ford images where they have a black friday sale of 30% off on all items which would include the Boss 302 prints. Offer code is 126 when you checkout.

http://fordimages.com/perl/skuProductCollection.pl?productTypeID=16&ckon=prodTypeNav

I ordered one. Wife was looking for a gift for me for the holidays. Looks like she bought me one of these!

TymeSlayer

Tramps like us, Baby we were born to run...
Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
3-5 Years
Brighton, Colorado
Not trying to be disrespectful but I honestly would prefer no-one else buy one because it just makes mine a bit more rarer.

I think I am going to buy one - its over priced but its a really cool thing to go with the car.

TMO Supporting Vendors

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel