The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Boss 302 on CSR Racing for iPad

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

My son plays CSR Racing on our iPad and the Boss 302 is available for "purchase" within the game. Of course he chose a KB 2012. :D Note we added an AED tune with 8,500 RPM rev limit. LOL Here's a few screen shots.

IMG_0013.png
IMG_0014.png
IMG_0015.png

CSR Racing is a good game, though now I have beat all the tier's and have all but 1 car I think (which is the new car they just released the Pagnani). Love the fact the BOSS is in the game, and its also in Forza Motorsport 4 for the Xbox 360 (you have purchase the car pack though). and its a 2013... where on CSR its only the 12 for now...

TMO Supporting Vendors