The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

BOSS 302 OWNER AGE??POLL

What is age of Boss Owners?

• 0-21 yrs. old

Votes: 5 1.4%
  • 22-31 yrs. old

Votes: 45 12.8%
  • 32-41 yrs. old

Votes: 69 19.7%
  • 42-51 yrs. old

Votes: 117 33.3%
  • 52-61 yrs. old

Votes: 82 23.4%
  • 62-71 yrs. old

Votes: 31 8.8%
  • 72-81 yrs. old

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • TO OLD TO DRIVE

Votes: 2 0.6%

• Total voters

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ufnavy06

Some say he has a tattoo of his face on his face.
Not that it matters but I'm just curious how someone can afford a Boss at 20, much less 18, on their own? Insurance has to be killer for you guys. Mad respect for pulling it off.

ufnavy06 said:
Not that it matters but I'm just curious how someone can afford a Boss at 20, much less 18, on their own? Insurance has to be killer for you guys. Mad respect for pulling it off.

I'm 25, and got my insurance quoted when I was 24 and it was only $10 more a month than my $40k 2013 F150 w/ the exact same coverage...(perfectly clean driving record though). I think USAA considers this car to be the same as a regular mustang.

As far as affording the car, with a wedding coming up, house, constant trips with the buddies who are finally making some $... I feel like I could have covered the monthly nut better at 20 than I can today haha! I think as you age you put more away towards investments and lifestyle and you actually realize how much financing a car costs. Regardless - a ton of respect to the young cats here pulling off a Boss!

ufnavy06 said:

Insurance isn't actually as bad as I thought it would be for a car like this. But having an amazing two jobs and a good bank is a bonus!

TMO Supporting Vendors