The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

BOSS 302 OWNER AGE??POLL

What is age of Boss Owners?

• 0-21 yrs. old

Votes: 5 1.4%
  • 22-31 yrs. old

Votes: 45 12.8%
  • 32-41 yrs. old

Votes: 69 19.7%
  • 42-51 yrs. old

Votes: 117 33.3%
  • 52-61 yrs. old

Votes: 82 23.4%
  • 62-71 yrs. old

Votes: 31 8.8%
  • 72-81 yrs. old

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • TO OLD TO DRIVE

Votes: 2 0.6%

• Total voters

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wow a bunch of young guys under 65 so far! ;)

PeteInCT

#LS-378 - So many Porsche's, so little time....
Connecticut
52 going on 18 here (when I'm in the Boss !) - just ask my wife. Maybe that's why she wanted me to move the car to the bedr... nevermind. ;D

5 DOT 0 said:
Wow a bunch of young guys under 65 so far! ;)

lol, nice save there at the end. i suspected it would be mostly guys in their prime earning years that hold the bulk of the disposable income in this economy.

I'm 28 and loving this car. It doesn't leave a ton of financial room to throw mods on it though. Although I don't plan on letting that stop me order the MGW shifter :)

Im 29 and like Nccstud said dont have much room for mods as this is my toy and my daily driver already has $9k worth of mods.

It's great that you youngins are able to enjoy such a awesome car and don't have to wait until you're old before Ford brings it back again. I was too young to buy a BOSS when they came out new back in 69, 70 and 71.

Sad story here, but I tried to get my dad to help me buy a 69 BOSS 429 (2000 miles on it and for sale for $7900) when I was a senior in high school (1980) but he wouldn't. I sure do wish I had bought it and I bet he wished he had helped me.

Sorry for hijacking your thread.

98RedGT

2012 #552
Just turned 33. I've had my 98 GT since I was 20 and always wanted to add another Mustang. When news of BOSS 302 came out could not wait to put my deposit on it. Love this car, even though it's hibernating for the winter :(.

I'm 57, but my daughter says I'm the worlds oldest 16 year old.

I also tried to get my dad to co-sign for a used 1970 Boss 302. The summer I graduated from high school (1972). Too much money Dad said! $1600, beautiful car at the local Ford dealer.

That's ok. My local Ford dealer is having one built for me next month. A long time coming, but worth the wait.

Just turned 35 in December.. people keep telling me i must be hitting a mid life crisis. But ive always owned and loved mustangs.. had a '67 when i was in high school. Then a 98 V6 and a 2003 GT convertable. Ended up having a family and sold my mustangs and got a family car.. Good ol toyota corolla.. been killing me for the last 5 years.. the day i paid it off I started looking into the Boss. had it in my garage 3 days later :)

I am 68, I sold my 98 Cobra last year that I raced in the NMRA Pure street class for several years thinking that I had done enough, LOL :D. But as life would have it I picked up my Boss in June of last year. #1070 , Thats (EMERGENCY) in Police calls. ;D

I'm 52 and Loving my new Boss .The only problem is that my Harley Davidson is gonna sit in the garage and collect dust this coming summer.

It seems strange to see the figure 52 when it pertains to my age. I don't feel middle aged.

TMO Supporting Vendors