The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Boss 302 Owners Map

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I don't see a way to delete a marker without administrative powers so I am on the map twice. Was near Seattle and now near Phoenix.

GottaBoss said:
I don't see a way to delete a marker without administrative powers so I am on the map twice. Was near Seattle and now near Phoenix.

GottaBoss,

Done! Your WA pin is now deleted. Motor on...

Best,

Jim

k98dave said:
is the map still working? Tried several times but nothing shows up

k98dave,

Map link is working for me on Safari 5.1.10 - which is several years old. What browser are you running?

k98dave said:
OK I got it to work except the marker came up the wrong color. So how can this be corrected?

On the map its hard to tell but looks like CA and TX have the most.

Dave,

I've removed both previous pins. You can now reload your entry using a yellow pin.

Jim

TMO Supporting Vendors