The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Boss 302 Owners Map

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
3-5 Years
Irvine, CA
Recently moved from West Chester, PA to Irvine, CA, so my old pin is still there but my new one is accurate.
Lots of Bosses in my area, I've already gotten to meet a few of you, hope to keep seeing Bosses and 350s in the canyons and mountains!

Bay Area
Recently moved from West Chester, PA to Irvine, CA, so my old pin is still there but my new one is accurate.
Lots of Bosses in my area, I've already gotten to meet a few of you, hope to keep seeing Bosses and 350s in the canyons and mountains!

Be careful on Ortega, and if you get to Paloma Mountain drive up the 1st time slowly to check for riders and cops. Enjoy

ace72ace

Zaino, I put that $hit on everything
#1224 on the map, used local NHRA drag strip as my location. New England Dragway - SUNDAY! SUNDAY!! SUNDAY!!!

ace72ace

Just a few miles west off of Route 27. My Boss can be seen commuting between Epping and Nashua now that I've changed jobs and work closer to home. I've only seen a few other Boss 302's around here, there's a guy with a black LS I met at a dyno day at the NH Mustang club meet several years ago.

ace72ace

Map frozen for anyone else?

Maximum visits allowed for maps without a paid plan is 100 visits.

This map is currently frozen. To unfreeze, please Upgrade the account that owns this map to one of our paid plans for more visits.

In case the map is not owned by any account, Sign-Up for the service and claim the map with a paid account.

TMO Supporting Vendors