The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Boss 302 Owners Package

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I am a newbie to the forum. In the registry section, they talk about an owners package that comes with the cars. I just bought an 2013 Boss LS package and didn't receive a package that talks about the build date or any particulars about the vehicle. Did I not get this with the car or did they do away with them for the 2013 model year?

Welcome to BMO. There's another thread here where someone called and asked about when the owner's packages would start shipping. They said is wouldn't be until much later in the year. The 2012 owner's packages didn't start shipping until the start of December 2011 so you may have a long wait ahead of you. Be patient as Ford Racing won't forget about you and it's worth the wait.

Don't forget to post photos of your Boss in the 2013 photo thread.

Prolly waiting on the reprint of the book that is included, so that it includes pictures and write ups of the 2013 Boss. Was told by the previous owner of my car that the first prints that came out in 2012 will be limited, because once they have to include the 2013's the originals will be out of print, and the new ones including the 13's will be printed beyond just the requirements for the owners package.

5 DOT 0 said:
Jeff said:
don't they have to wait until production is done so they know what the final numbers are?
Nope. It states what number build your color was not number of total number.

that's sort of too bad. would probably be better if it had the numbers from the full run in there.

Jeff said:
5 DOT 0 said:
Jeff said:
don't they have to wait until production is done so they know what the final numbers are?
Nope. It states what number build your color was not number of total number.

that's sort of too bad. would probably be better if it had the numbers from the full run in there.
Then everyone would be complaining about how long it took to get their packages... ;)

wwilde001 said:
I am a newbie to the forum. In the registry section, they talk about an owners package that comes with the cars. I just bought an 2013 Boss LS package and didn't receive a package that talks about the build date or any particulars about the vehicle. Did I not get this with the car or did they do away with them for the 2013 model year?

I took delivery on March 30th and haven't seen anything. The 2012 owner packages didn't start to ship until December...I suspect we have a LONG time to wait.

TMO Supporting Vendors