The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Boss 302 Paper Weight

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

That's at least the third one he's sold so I bet he has more.

VoodooBOSS said:
I received mine today and the seller included :-\ two Mustang glasses bags. It's not quite as large as I expected but it's a nice piece. My Boss Piston Cup trophy was lonely and needed a friend.

F0B8136A-B52B-4FEF-9EB3-21D062954B51_zpstmd1oakj.jpg
2981A557-31C7-4B09-B87B-0BA8A91838B0_zpsvz5ptcmv.jpg

Nice lineup of memorabilia you have there, Rick! Where did everyone get those Boss piston cups from? I want one :-\

Sorry but....It's a paper weight. Not worth the metal used. These companies play on ones feeling for the car. It may be cool but not that much cool.
That's a mod that will only catch dust. However it will improve traction on your papers from blowing away.
Just one poor mans thoughts.

TymeSlayer

Tramps like us, Baby we were born to run...
Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
3-5 Years
Brighton, Colorado
I think I'll bottle up some of my 2012 Boss 302 exhaust, print a pretty label and sell it on eBay.
Wonder how much I could get? :p

superhero said:
Sorry but....It's a paper weight. Not worth the metal used. These companies play on ones feeling for the car. It may be cool but not that much cool.
That's a mod that will only catch dust. However it will improve traction on your papers from blowing away.
Just one poor mans thoughts.
I felt pretty good spending $45 delivered for mine. $260? I'll pass at that price. ;)

TMO Supporting Vendors