The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Boss 302 Paper Weight

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Just got my Boss 302 paper weight I won on eBay. I tried to find source of these before I bid originally. Couldn't find anything. It's a really nice cast piece. I would like a couple more for the office and at home. Anybody know?6ate2une.jpg

China? ;D

ace72ace

Zaino, I put that $hit on everything
Engrave the back with a simple pattern that mimics the intake ID plate, with your own number, of course...

Grant 302 said:
Maybe engrave the back? Could we get a shot of the underside?

I'll take a pic tomorrow. It's got a nice green felt backing. I wonder if it's an internal Ford promo piece. There are no markings and I still can't find where it came from.

steveespo said:
Love the lighting cut sheet under there.

You've caught my interest. I should have been more careful ;) Cut sheet I'm working on for a new product I'm about to launch.

You in the biz?

Darth Boss said:
I'll take a pic tomorrow. It's got a nice green felt backing. I wonder if it's an internal Ford promo piece. There are no markings and I still can't find where it came from.

You hit it on the head. Last year I randomly met a guy who was involved in the development of the Boss. Afterwards, a few days later I got a package in the mail with some items that he noted were given out at the press release for the car in 2012. I have one of those paperweights as well and some other things. I put it away but seeing it - I think I'll get it out and use it on my desk.

Twins said:
You hit it on the head. Last year I randomly met a guy who was involved in the development of the Boss. Afterwards, a few days later I got a package in the mail with some items that he noted were given out at the press release for the car in 2012. I have one of those paperweights as well and some other things. I put it away but seeing it - I think I'll get it out and use it on my desk.

That's cool. I've always had a need for one, just never found one I liked til now ;)

KYBOSSLS said:
Ford had these at the Woodward cruise last year, picked up two, 20.00 each

Wish they had them online. I bid against 3 guys, cost me $46. After I couldn't find them anywhere I wasn't going to lose out on it ;)

KYBOSSLS said:
Dang...they had boxes of them at this event, should have purchased more. I'll send Dave Pericak a email too see if he can locate a case of them for us.

That we be cool. They probably have tons I f they haven't gotten rid of them. Promo items are a lot cheaper in volume. I'd buy some more. Keep us posted.

TMO Supporting Vendors