The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Boss 302 R/S front brake cooling ducts

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ny
I came across set of NOS CM-2004-MR BOSS 302s/r front brake cooling ducts. Looking to repo them?anyone know of place to get it done? Tx chris

20230506_092535.jpg

20230506_092513.jpg

Last edited:
Exp. Type
Autocross
Exp. Level
Under 3 Years
socal
I came across set of NOS CM-2004-MR BOSS 302s/r front brake cooling ducts. Looking to repo them?anyone know of place to get it done? Tx chris

View attachment 86100

View attachment 86101
I have this set on my boss currently. I tried talking to aj hartman to get a mold for them made and get reproduction pieces going,but he is super busy currently. I finally installed them on my car a few months ago after buying them a few years ago. Im afriad of breaking them because these just arent available anymore.

Exp. Type
Autocross
Exp. Level
5-10 Years
I have this set on my boss currently. I tried talking to aj hartman to get a mold for them made and get reproduction pieces going,but he is super busy currently. I finally installed them on my car a few months ago after buying them a few years ago. Im afriad of breaking them because these just arent available anymore.
Do you think your handy enough to do it yourself? Check out Easy Composites Ltd on you tube.

TMO Supporting Vendors

Latest posts

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel