The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Boss 302 Racecars

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Good morning everyone..

We have a few full race prepped Mustangs for sale...

These are all Phoenix prepared and well developed.

If anyone is interested in what we have, give me a call and I can go over them...

2014 Boss302 PWC SCCA T1 National champion. Well developed, cortex rear, penske shocks and brembo brakes and much more. Roush yates engine.

2013 Boss 302 PWC Same as above without Cortex rear and with Multimatic shocks.

2007 Spec Mustang 4.6 engine car SOLD

2012 V6 Mustang T3. Full Prep with Penske shocks
I will work on pictures and more details... All cars are race ready, clean and Phoenix built.

Call 610-482-0141
0r email [email protected]

Last edited:

ArizonaBOSS

Because racecar.
Arizona, USA
If anyone is looking for an "easy button" on getting a functional and well-prepped race car, look no further. You might send your checkbook to the hospital, though :)

Mad Hatter

Gotta go Faster
Santiago, Chile
If I had a ton of cash I would jump like a flash!! ...... But will have to stay with my trusty Boss. We have a lasting relationship...... Will just keep sinking money in and not keep track of amounts. Small increments so that the better half does not notice.....

Grant 302

basic and well known psychic
Good morning Grant..

Send an email to [email protected] and i will get pictures off to you with a list of content..

Just kicking the tires, Joe! I can't realistically add a car that isn't street legal right now. I would love to see pictures if you could post them!

TMO Supporting Vendors