The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Boss 302 replica decal set

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Domestic Product

Big fat tires and everything !
http://www.gochecker.com/boss-302-replica-decals

Ran across these today. I have had their numbers on my cars for a couple years. Nice stuff great quality and have had no issues with blowing off at the track. I follow their instructions and I apply the night before a track day. They are static cling, you make sure you have no silicone based wax on the car. Clean and mist with clean water then apply. They kinda feel like skin. When applied correctly they look and feel like real decals. I think I may get me some of these!

TMO Supporting Vendors

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel