The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Boss 302 Reunion at SVT Superfest - May 23-25, 2014 - Virginia International Rwy

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Come and join the SVT Cobra Mustang Club, Track Club USA, and Modular Boss for their annual SVT Superfest to be held on Memorial Day weekend. You do not have to be an SVT owner in order to participate in the event but if you want to drive on track over the weekend, you must be a member of one of these clubs.

SVT Cobra Mustang Club - (For all SVT Cobra, SVT Shelby, and Boss 302 owners) - www.svtcobraclub.com
Track Club USA - (Any make, model, or brand) - www.trackclubusa.com
Modular Boss - (Any Boss or 5.0 Mustang) -

The event will be held at the world class location of Virginia International Raceway in Alton, VA, just east of Danville, VA. The Fest will consist of three days of open track, an SVT, Shelby, Mustang, and Ford Show, Friday night social cookout, and a Saturday night banquet with guest speaker. Also available will be on site karting, skeet shooting, portable dyno, and more....

Last year we had 30 Boss 302s at the event ranging in every color and each modular year. Go here to see the video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F_XEcQ0dES8

Go here for more details and to register: http://www.svtcobraclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=19237

I read on the SVT Forum that there are only 36 people signed up for this event this year. I haven't been to it before but it's always so highly praised. It's still a little early but there doesn't seem to be as much excitement this year. I'm planning on going and hope there are more Boss's there. Anyone else going or planning to go but haven't signed up yet?

Does anyone know if there's a reason people may not be going this year?

Dig-It

Kevin
VA
Dig-It said:
This is a great event. If I can get the time off work, I'll be there.
:mad: Turns out I'm working that Friday and Saturday this year.

Oh well, looking forward to the next event.

Sent my registration and check last Thursday. Memorial weekend, 3 days on track at VIR with 75 or so mustangs and good times with good people...what more could anyone ask for!

tony came up to me at charlotte in the more parking lot

he was trying to get me to come, not sure that I can swing this may

he did mention having 2 more events this year

summit point in september and back at vir in november ( if I recall correctly )

steveespo said:
Wonder how much of that stuff was repaired during the repave. There were alot of ruts at some of the track out areas, maybe they added some higher curbs to keep people on pavement.
Steve

The track is wider in a lot of places and extends beyond the curbing. A good example is Oak Tree, you can put two tires outside the curbing and still be on pavement. You and Pete are going to really like the changes.

TMO Supporting Vendors