The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Boss 302 Reunion at SVT Superfest - May 23-25, 2014 - Virginia International Rwy

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

steveespo said:
Weather looks great for the weekend and there are about 125 cars registered for the track. Gonna be another great event.
Steve
Green with envy. 8) We'll have to make do with a "mini One Lap" at MPH Thur/Fri and MAM on Sat/Sun.

steveespo

Lord knows I'm a Voodoo Child
Exp. Type
W2W Racing
Exp. Level
10-20 Years
Cookeville TN
cloud9 said:
Green with envy. 8) We'll have to make do with a "mini One Lap" at MPH Thur/Fri and MAM on Sat/Sun.
We have to setup a BMO "East meets West" event somewhere like Mid Ohio or RA and try and get all the usual suspects to come. I would love to get out to Nebraska but its just too far a haul for me. Let's try and dream something up and maybe have a survey on who is interested and where it should be.
That would be an awesome event.
Steve

steveespo said:
We have to setup a BMO "East meets West" event somewhere like Mid Ohio or RA and try and get all the usual suspects to come. I would love to get out to Nebraska but its just too far a haul for me. Let's try and dream something up and maybe have a survey on who is interested and where it should be.
That would be an awesome event.
Steve
I hear ya about the long haul. RA would be cool and it's about an 8 hour pull for me which is getting close to my limit. LS110 and I are out there for the Northwoods Shelby Club event 6/28-6/29 and a few of us are planning to hit the NASA event there on 8/1-8/2.

Tulsa, OK
I made the drive to Atlanta about a month ago to pick up a car for my wife. It was about 12 hour trek, which was tough. One of these days I'll have to do it again so I can experience RA.

pufferfish

Supporting Vendor
Maryland
cloud9 said:
I hear ya about the long haul. RA would be cool and it's about an 8 hour pull for me which is getting close to my limit. LS110 and I are out there for the Northwoods Shelby Club event 6/28-6/29 and a few of us are planning to hit the NASA event there on 8/1-8/2.
so, would it be a bad idea to tell my wife to celebrate our wedding anniversary (8/1) at the Osthoff Resort (where we got married)...and then send her off to the spa while I whoop it up next door for the East vs West with you? hmmmm

pufferfish said:
so, would it be a bad idea to tell my wife to celebrate our wedding anniversary (8/1) at the Osthoff Resort (where we got married)...and then send her off to the spa while I whoop it up next door for the East vs West with you? hmmmm
Sounds good to me ;D

I'd make the trip to Road America or Mid-Ohio. Both are in my top 5 tracks that I've never run. Maybe someone would be able to find a track day club willing to host a BMO event?

hey guys

keep a look out for my friend Brian

he drives a 98 cobra american iron car, mostly orange #69

he is garage #9

i told him to look for the boss guys

steveespo

Lord knows I'm a Voodoo Child
Exp. Type
W2W Racing
Exp. Level
10-20 Years
Cookeville TN
I'm in 12, which is cool because its the reverse of 21.
Just got in bed after 11 1/2 hours on the road. Never take 95 down again saved 50 miles but lost 2 1/2 hours. Anyway the new pavement looks awesome, good friends and great weather. This will be a great weekend.
Thanks to all active and past military vets who make it all possible.
Steve

Tony and SCMC put on another great event. I got to spend time with a lot of great BMO members, especially Steve and Pete.

But, a special thank you to Blowfish Racing. I had two valve stem feailures this weekend. The first was on Saturday and I was able to run to town and get it repaired between sessions. The second was on Sunday morning and none of the tire shops were open. Blowfish stepped up and lent me a full set of tires and rims to finish my last three sessions.

I have been contemplating a dedicated set of track wheels, but this weekend sealed the deal. Needless to say, Blowfish got my business.

TMO Supporting Vendors