The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Boss 302 Road Trip

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

aarcox2013

New Boss In Town
Hey guys! Back in Florida from my trip to Ohio, finally put 5,000 miles on this bad boy. I'll post pics. I saw two Bosses on the way up and back down - a 2012 Yellow Blaze and a 2012 Kona Blue. The only two I've spied in the wild.

Wish I had read your thread earlier. Would have met up with you. I live near Columbus. We lived in Orlando for 15 yrs before moving to OH in '97. My oldest still lives there.
Glad you had a nice trip.

Missouri to Boss Track Attack, with a stop in Bolder for the Shelby American Collection, and in Kansas to see the SAC museum.

Was a great time. Man, do I love our seats, they are great for an extended drive.

aarcox2013

New Boss In Town
aircare84 said:
Wish I had read your thread earlier. Would have met up with you. I live near Columbus. We lived in Orlando for 15 yrs before moving to OH in '97. My oldest still lives there.
Glad you had a nice trip.

I was in Columbus! Would have been neat - I'll keep ya in mind next time I'm up your way!

1475 round trip, to mmp in utah for track attack. I drive my boss everywhere, no issues at all, going to change the oil for the second time 11k so far. I HAVEN'T STOPPED SMILING. GTHIG 1359.

I haven't taken any long road trips so far but I am considering driving it from central Ky to Utah for my BTA coming up in 2 weeks. It would be about a 3500 mile round trip. Odometer currently reading 1270 miles

TMO Supporting Vendors

Latest posts

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel