The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Boss 302 scale models?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

With the holidays approaching, I thought the perfect gift for my dad would be to get him a scale model of his beloved car.

A week of searching online has resulted in a few results, including a 1:24-scale Maisto model, a 1:64-scale Greenlight Collectables 302R version, and a 2012 Hot Wheels New Models in Laguna Seca Black. But I could not find any models in 1:18 scale. Well, I did find a 1:16 scale version, but it was a radio-controlled car in white and it was $200+ USD!

I did find a post on a Mustang forum (not sure which one) in which the poster said they'd "love to park a 1/18 Greenlight Collectables 2012 Boss 302" in their miniature garage. But when I searched Greenlight's website, I could not find any Boss 302s in their 1:18 scale collection.

Does anyone know of any companies that make, or are currently thinking of making, a 1:18 scale Boss 302 in all the colors?

TMO Supporting Vendors

Latest posts

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel