The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

BOSS 302 T-Shirts................

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chorse said:
Rick, all- thank you for the invite to this site and positive feedback on the shirts! color specific 2012 & 2013 BOSS302 t's are now available. the front of the t-shirt; centered BOSS302 logo circa '69/'70. the back of the t-shirt; is an image of the all new cool air intake plenum w/either "1969/2012" or "1970/2013" script at the bottom. if interested, please contact me: [email protected] so i may send you sample pix and additional details.
thx. -cheers, C

I've emailed this guy twice trying to get some info to buy some shirts and got no response. Is there a trick to getting a reply??

Thanks.

ominous said:
chorse said:
Rick, all- thank you for the invite to this site and positive feedback on the shirts! color specific 2012 & 2013 BOSS302 t's are now available. the front of the t-shirt; centered BOSS302 logo circa '69/'70. the back of the t-shirt; is an image of the all new cool air intake plenum w/either "1969/2012" or "1970/2013" script at the bottom. if interested, please contact me: [email protected] so i may send you sample pix and additional details.
thx. -cheers, C

I've emailed this guy twice trying to get some info to buy some shirts and got no response. Is there a trick to getting a reply??

Thanks.

ominous- you wouldn't be Nick (@sc.rr.com), would you? if so, i have replied to both of your emails w/attachments. if you are not Nick, please email me one more time w/subject heading "BOSS302 shirts / BMO" or something along those lines, cause if i'm not familiar to an email i will not open. i will also ck my spam folder more closely. thx. - C

chorse said:
ominous said:
chorse said:
thx. -cheers, C

Thanks.

ominous- you wouldn't be Nick (@sc.rr.com), would you? if so, i have replied to both of your emails w/attachments. if you are not Nick, please email me one more time w/subject heading "BOSS302 shirts / BMO" or something along those lines, cause if i'm not familiar to an email i will not open. i will also ck my spam folder more closely. thx. - C

Yeah, thats me. I wonder why I'm not getting your reply? I even checked my spam folder. I'll try e-mailing you from my gmail account. Thanks!

I ordered about a dozen assorted shirts for the SOFLO Boss contingent and a few to give as gifts. They arrived in a timely manner, great communication during the ordering and shipping process and the shirts are of high quality also. I highly recommend this seller and these products.

2012Boss302 said:
Excellent response, well done.....
Fastduo said:
I ordered about a dozen assorted shirts for the SOFLO Boss contingent and a few to give as gifts. They arrived in a timely manner, great communication during the ordering and shipping process and the shirts are of high quality also. I highly recommend this seller and these products.
fbbob96 said:
I ordered two, one for me and the other for my wife. Nice quality and design. They came yesterday. Thanks charles.
cali_kr said:
I got mine in the mail from Charles today...very nice shirt. Thanx
fbbob96 said:
I ordered two, one for me and the other for my wife. Nice quality and design. They came yesterday. Thanks charles.
pinbot1966 said:
Received mine today...Christmas arrived early. ;D Thanks Charles.

All-
want to thank everyone for your many orders and great feedback. it was great fun getting to know some of your BOSS302 stories. as some of you know, i was all geared up for a BOSS351 comeback but looks like that is not meant to be this time around.
for now, wishing all a Very Merry Christmas & a High Revving 2013!
-cheers, C

TMO Supporting Vendors

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel