The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Boss 302 vs M3 on the Used Market

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I can't remember if this was posted before but it's a fair comparison between the Boss and the M3.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=348NdBDCXN0

Yes!
Great video by the Everyday Driver crew.
It was posted here before, and the owner of the boss is here in our very forums. Forgive me if I get the spelling wrong, but if memory serves it was Locopalentonez

Funny thing about that video. The suspension was broken and they still gave it a perfect score. The car would clunk when you turned left because the left sway bar end link had play in it. I was scrambling trying to get it fixed before the shoot but didn't know where the problem was until afterwards. It was quite dis concerning while driving, maybe they would have ranked it even higher if it wasn't broken.

Nice looking 12 boss..
I don't get it. Why would you buy a 12 Boss, never drive it and auction it off five years later and not even break even. That's not even factoring in the shipping cost to get the car there and storing it for all those years.

TMO Supporting Vendors