The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Boss 302R/302S ABS Module

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NJ
I know this has been asked before repeatedly but is there any availability left for one of these modules? Think I'm hitting the limits of the stock module with my current race pads and GSSC3's. Fortunately I have an AED tune to turn off all the stability stuff but this doesn't help with my ABS. Thanks.

NJ
Thank you. That is a bit of sticker shock for sure. Guess I'll hold out for a little while and see if a used one pops up somewhere. I should have bucked up while they were still easily available.

Dave_W

Cones - not just for ice cream
Exp. Type
Autocross
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Connecticut
That's the version "with hydraulics" - the cheaper version is M-2353-CA which is just the electronics & solenoids.

@Theviking
The Boss 302R/S modules (including M-2353-CA) are no longer made, so if you do find one it will likely be second-hand. When I was searching for one, I did call Kohr since their website said they had some in stock, but the page hadn't been updated and they were actually out. That was for the module-only version, so I'd suggest giving them a ring first before placing any weborders if you decide you want the one with the ABS block attached.

Watson supposedly has the same part with hydraulics in stock according to their webpage (for a lot cheaper), but like Kohr, I'd suggest calling to confirm before getting out the credit card.

@ajaquilante I checked that link earlier, but if you actually click the 'Buy Now' button it brings you to a Ford accessories page where it isn't available. I'll leave a line with customer support and see if it ends up being an option and let you guys know what they end up saying.

NJ
@Theviking
The Boss 302R/S modules (including M-2353-CA) are no longer made, so if you do find one it will likely be second-hand. When I was searching for one, I did call Kohr since their website said they had some in stock, but the page hadn't been updated and they were actually out. That was for the module-only version, so I'd suggest giving them a ring first before placing any weborders if you decide you want the one with the ABS block attached.

Watson supposedly has the same part with hydraulics in stock according to their webpage (for a lot cheaper), but like Kohr, I'd suggest calling to confirm before getting out the credit card.
Thanks for the information, I will reach out to them and confirm. Not getting my hopes up for sure. I'm going to the Carlisle PA Ford Nationals in a few weeks. I'll bug the FR reps at the show and see if I can convince them to make another run. Not getting my hopes up there either :)

Confirmed with a Ford rep earlier today that M-2353-CA is no longer being made and they deem the part 'obsolete' in their lineup. It seems that the department managing the website has yet to sunset the store page, which is why it was still up.
Also chatted with Watson Racing and they don't have any modules or the M-2353-BA version and have removed the webpage.
Best bet continues to be to get one second hand, so keep checking the various Internet marketplaces and parts groups.

TMO Supporting Vendors