The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Boss 302r abs module

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hey guys,
People who have done the boss 302r abs module, did your abs light flash continuous on the dash? I just put in a c module, not the ca and I got the tc off light, flashing abs light, and service advance track. Thoughts?
Bill

I bought it from ebay. The seller said he had to have ford program it to his car.
From looking at that thread looks like it might be normal and the abs should still work?

You shouldn't have to program it. It's plug and play.
Does your traction control and advance track is deactivated upon startup? Or you still have to press the button?
If you still have to press the button, it looks like you got one with the wrong software in it.
You might try to call Kohr Motorsport and see if they can help you.

You shouldn't have to program it. It's plug and play.
Does your traction control an advance track is deactivated upon startup? Or you still have to press the button?
If you still have to press the button, it looks like you got one with the wrong software in it.
You might try to call Kohr Motorsport and see if they can help you.
Tc and advance track are off during startup and cannot be turned on, which is what I expect. Just didn't know if the abs flashing is normal too.
The car is going to Dean and crew in 2 weeks for a corner balance and alignment anyways so I may have them look at this too.

steveespo

Lord knows I'm a Voodoo Child
Exp. Type
W2W Racing
Exp. Level
10-20 Years
Cookeville TN
With the -C module if the advance track icon and ABS icon continuously flashes, then the program is incomplete and the ABS will be in a fail safe mode. That is why version -CA came out and causes every warning light related to the brakes, abs and advance track to remain illuminated SOLID. That is normal and the system functions as intended. Talk to Dean he will explain it, if it is flashing you will have to change it.

TMO Supporting Vendors