The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Boss 302R Cam

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PeteInCT said:
ihatepotholess said:
5 DOT 0 said:
ihatepotholess said:
i'd like to see the power gains with both exhaust and intake cams upgrade... with more free flowing exhaust and intake boss can become a NA beast.
I thought it already was a NA beast. ;D

That's a nice list of cars in your signature. How does your Boss compare to them?

over all it's superior than anything in my sig besides the Evo ix ;D

and you are 100% right, it already is a NA beast! loving every second that i spend in it.

The EVO had a better power/weight - how about handling ?

Evo had the better handling even in stock form... i've driven a lot of cars and nothing handled like it. evo's steering was really sensitive and sharp; body roll was almost non existent. you can throw that car into a corner at any speed the car will stick to the road and exit at an even more impressive speed because it's super advanced ecu and awd. but in stock form it will be no match for the boss on a course because it's down 100+hp and 100lb of torque. the boss has a ton more character and sounds a world better, overall driving experience can't be matched. i'd take my boss over my heavily modded evo 10 out of 10 times.

ihatepotholess said:
Evo had the better handling even in stock form... i've driven a lot of cars and nothing handled like it. evo's steering was really sensitive and sharp; body roll was almost non existent. you can throw that car into a corner at any speed the car will stick to the road and exit at an even more impressive speed because it's super advanced ecu and awd. but in stock form it will be no match for the boss on a course because it's down 100+hp and 100lb of torque. the boss has a ton more character and sounds a world better, overall driving experience can't be matched. i'd take my boss over my heavily modded evo 10 out of 10 times.
I'm glad you cleared that up. ;)

TMO Supporting Vendors

Latest posts

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel