The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Boss 302R Rear Wing and other Aero realted questions

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

There's a lot of front end lift on the S197 cars. This one looks interesting.

http://www.bmcextremecustoms.net/apr-mustang-drag-rear-spoiler-carbon-fiber-2015-2016.html

mustang-drag-rear-carbon-fiber-spoiler-2015-2016-6.jpg

Thanks again for the info on this.

It certainly sounds like the current Steeda wing may be the best choice for a 2013 car in terms of install as I would assume it at least comes with everything needed. After looking at it more I think its growing on me.

Since there was mention of the Tiger Racing hood earlier, which I have on my wish list, can anyone here who uses the Tiger hood comment on how ugly things get when it rains outside? That is my only concern with that hood on a dual purpose car that see's some wet driving on occasion. I can only imagine that the use of an Airaid CAI system on such a setup would have to be thrown out the window for the factory unit again at minimum.

O' and this thing is pretty drool worthy I think. I must say the newer Steeda wing is lookin very good here:

03-steeda-q450-enforcer-mustang-sema.jpg

I believe the steeda wings don't reuse stock mounting points. so you'd have drill new holes.
When you look closely to the pic above, you'll see the stock holes have been sealed by a push-pin plastic clip.

TMO Supporting Vendors

Latest posts

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel