The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Boss 302s at Barber

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fun weekend with the PBOC Motorsports Club. 3 Boss 302s in attendance:
IMG_1038.JPG

One lap around the track:
[youtube]http://youtu.be/_fU8U3l8wwU[/youtube]

Jake, what type of data logging/video recording are you using?

I stayed for the 2nd session Sunday, then stopped by the museum before heading home. The track was wetter in the second session, but the rain was still light. I was surprised by how much quicker I was Sunday vs. Saturday. My best time Sunday, in less desirable weather/track conditions, was over 4 seconds faster than my best Saturday time; I guess I'm just a slow learner!

I've got to get to Barber more than once a year. The track is too much fun to drive to visit so infrequently.

TMO Supporting Vendors

Latest posts

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel