The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Boss 302S at Laguna Seca

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

aka "My God, it's full of Porsche GT3s"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QlUbGbJfMbo

(oh, and running a few 1:37 laps, including a 1:37.1 :pepper: )

Nice driving and you were flying! Passing GT3's in a Mustang is going to be a lot more common going forward. So what's next, PWC? :)

Excellent video, Mr. Treynor!!! So now that you've driven both your 302S and your 350R on the same track, same weekend, hoping you can share your impressions on both. I suspect the 350R likely out-brakes the 302S and certainly has more outright speed and power given the engine differences... Also would depend on what tires you're running on both. Thanks for the excellent videos and look forward to more of your exploits this summer - hopefully with both cars!

Z20WHAT said:
Excellent video, Mr. Treynor!!! So now that you've driven both your 302S and your 350R on the same track, same weekend, hoping you can share your impressions on both. I suspect the 350R likely out-brakes the 302S and certainly has more outright speed and power given the engine differences... Also would depend on what tires you're running on both. Thanks for the excellent videos and look forward to more of your exploits this summer - hopefully with both cars!
You'll find more at the link below.

https://trackmustangsonline.com/index.php?topic=11302.msg162286#msg162286

TMO Supporting Vendors