The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Boss 302's at Sebring

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sweet. Nice to see a 2013 on the track. Do you know if it ran any cooler than the 2012's?

ORANGE CRUSH said:
The Boss 302S is one of my buddies from Houston, Joe Johnson. He has already done some nice mods to it. Looks like yall had some fun.
5 DOT 0 said:
Sweet. Nice to see a 2013 on the track. Do you know if it ran any cooler than the 2012's?
Joe is a super nice guy and we were so happy he made the trip here to see the S on track. There was a bunch of guys that made the trip from TX but as normal I was running around trying to figure out tire pressures, brakes and basically how to drive ::) so I did not get time to BS with all the Boss guys.

As far as the 13, not sure Rick. I do not think they were pushing that car hard and I did not get a chance to speak with the owner.

I tried to keep Joe in sight but that did not last long :(

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cYsPSI4GFAg[/youtube]

TMO Supporting Vendors