The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Boss 302S new CJ motor test

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

That sounds awesome. Good luck this season.

Thanks guys , first race is at Portland International May 2, 3 , looking forward to the additional power on the long front straight.

BossMoss said:
That does sound absolutely amazing! Care to share your exhaust setup?
I am running American racing 1 7/8 inch long tubes with a x-pipe and a custom 3 inch system with flow master mufflers that are in the stock fuel tank location not at the rear of the car
photo-7_zps66f6419e.jpg

ArizonaBOSS

Because racecar.
Arizona, USA
bbrgt said:
That's actually the dyno limiting the RPM

Wow. Didn't know that was possible. I've only used dynojets before, though. Cool!

bbrgt said:
I am running American racing 1 7/8 inch long tubes with a x-pipe and a custom 3 inch system with flow master mufflers that are in the stock fuel tank location not at the rear of the car
photo-7_zps66f6419e.jpg
Thanks for the update. Your Boss sounds amazing!

ArizonaBOSS said:
Wow. Didn't know that was possible. I've only used dynojets before, though. Cool!

On the Dynapack you set the start and finish RPM and length of the run and it limits the pull to the upper RPM value. The only drawback is you have to set the finish RPM slightly below the rev limiter on the car you have on the dyno or the run values do not record correctly .

TMO Supporting Vendors

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel