The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Boss 302's (old or new) in Hampton Roads Va area

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BLAZN BOSS

Anybody in the Hampton Roads area?.............would be great to get together for a cruise/photo op.

BLAZN BOSS

GREAT!.........lets all try to hook up as long as the weather holds out.........Once we get a group we can decide on a location to meet.

BLAZN BOSS

if you will , please try and contact the others you know. Hopefull we can get a good group together.

Dig-It

Kevin
VA
Peninsula Mustang Enthusiast is having a quick get together Saturday morning at 8:30. They're meeting behind the Chick-Fil-A off of Mercury Blvd (110 Market Place Dr, Hampton, VA) as the last meet for 2011. I'm planning on being there. Can't beat the forecast for the weekend!

BLAZN BOSS

I had a falling out with those people, Followed them to a show in Richmond and afterward suggested that they take it a little slower (below 80) and try to make so we could cruise as a group not darting in and out of traffic........mydaughter was with me and she would have driven her mustang but at the last min decided not to. At that time she was 17 and I wouldnt have liked her driving that way. They more or less said I was mistaken on the speed.......my daughter saw it......so I told them i didnt want anything to do with their club. Hope you have better luck. Maybe we can get the bosses together another time.

Dig-It

Kevin
VA
Sorry to hear about that.

Let me know whenever you're up for a gathering, and I'll tell the other guys about it.

BLAZN BOSS

I'm up for it anytime you want............just not with PME.

TMO Supporting Vendors