The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Boss 302S Photos

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Great photos of a great looking Boss. Are those CCW wheels?

ArizonaBOSS

Because racecar.
Arizona, USA
Note that there aren't any additional bracings inside the trunk for the G-Stream wing on the production 302S. I think we were discussing this in another thread but if Ford Racing/Watson are OK with just running on the stock lid then this should be fine for anyone else adding a Tiger wing to their BOSS.

ArizonaGT said:
Note that there aren't any additional bracings inside the trunk for the G-Stream wing on the production 302S. I think we were discussing this in another thread but if Ford Racing/Watson are OK with just running on the stock lid then this should be fine for anyone else adding a Tiger wing to their BOSS.
The trunk lid is reinforced.

ArizonaGT said:
It has a plate and some tubing welded from the back to the bottom of the decklid , I can take some photos if you like

ArizonaBOSS

Because racecar.
Arizona, USA
bbrgt said:
It has a plate and some tubing welded from the back to the button of the decklid , I can take some photos if you like

Ah, I remember now seeing that on JJ's car pics. Others may want to see that as well.

Love that car. I have a screen saver image of that exact color Boss 302S that I look at frequently.

The steel lid reinforcement is what I did on mine as well. If you go with a fiberglass or CF lid then you need to add the addition support structures.

TMO Supporting Vendors