The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

boss 302s photos

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sweet, i really like the CCW C10 wheels. Are those the stock Brembo calipers and 355 front rotors?

NFSBOSS said:
Sweet, i really like the CCW C10 wheels. Are those the stock Brembo calipers and 355 front rotors?

No they are the 380 mm rotors and upgraded calipers . The CCW's are 18x10.5 fronts and 18x11 rears

ArizonaGT said:
How well do those race mirrors work?
I like them but i have been using the same setup on my Cobra R for years . We are going to make new mirror arms to move them out around another 1/2 inch as those ones in the photo are a little short

neema said:
I'm interested why you didn't run 11" wheels all around with the same size tire?

Absolutely great looking car though.

Thanks , we have been running the 305/645-18 Pirelli all around but the Pirelli motorsports rep wanted us to try the staggered sizes , I believe this is what the WC cars will be running next year. As far as the rim width ,that was what was available at the time that we knew would work as far as having the correct offset .

Car and wheels/tires look great.

What backspacing are you running front and rear?

TMO Supporting Vendors