The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Boss 302S wind tunnel testing

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Thought you guys might the thermal and wind tunnel testing of the Boss 302S interesting:

http://youtu.be/Gr40fdYmd2I

ArizonaBOSS

Because racecar.
Arizona, USA
Cool...no pun intended.

Can you offer any insight into the choice of G-Stream wing and splitter vs. a less expensive option like APR? What is the advantage for the extra cost?

Only the wing is a G-Stream product. The front splitter is a Ford Racing part. Same attachment as the Laguna splitter but it doesn't stick out as far due to WC rules limiting splitter surface area in relationship to the bodylines.

I can't really comment on why the G-Stream wing was chosen over other wings but I'm sure there are many good wings out there.

TMO Supporting Vendors