The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Boss #315 reporting for duty

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

$7 ratcheting box wrench and 15 min on your back.

You might want to wait until you get TracKey if you are doing it, the J-brake noise is annoying with regular key. Plus you will appreciate it more having gotten used to the regular exhaust sound.

PeteInCT

#LS-378 - So many Porsche's, so little time....
Connecticut
Very cool. I really like the hockey/hood stripe look on the PW's. When do the mods start ? ;D

The car looks great...and the smile on his face says it all...I actually got short of breath several times driving mine home last year I was so excited. Truly a life moment. Drive it like you stole it and enjoy every minute!

The hood looks so long on the 13 PWs, really looks like the 70s. Reminds me more of the 70 than the 12 does of the 69

barker2.JPG

7137172747_45cd8d0869.jpg

jimprw said:
The car looks great...and the smile on his face says it all...I actually got short of breath several times driving mine home last year I was so excited. Truly a life moment. Drive it like you stole it and enjoy every minute!

Absolutely. This thing is INSANE. Unlike anything I've ever had. It also gets nods and compliments all over the place. I doubt I'll ever get the advertised 19/26 MPG with this thing :D

Justin

Save the dawn for your dishes!!!
TheMarco said:
jimprw said:

Absolutely. This thing is INSANE. Unlike anything I've ever had. It also gets nods and compliments all over the place. I doubt I'll ever get the advertised 19/26 MPG with this thing :D
I have yet to get those numbers in mine I am always testing the gas pedal for full sweep operation lol.

boss2511 said:
TheMarco said:
jimprw said:

I have yet to get those numbers in mine I am always testing the gas pedal for full sweep operation lol.

Yep. I'm already fully addicted to that engine sound. It's like it just begs you to step on it. I'm trying to keep it under 5k RPM for a while but it sure is hard!

TMO Supporting Vendors