The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Boss # 818 is now for sale at Dixie Ford for $1000.00 below list

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

When I was there in August (same car) the smug salesman said no way they would take list price. Of coarse they originally wanted $5,000 over list.

that's when I decided to buy in the States. Should have taken my offer

Pankaj (the sales person) called me yesterday about Trackey and told me they are now asking $1000 less than sticker. He also said the other two White Boss 302's (one of them is what I originally ordered) are now in production and they will have those soon also.

BLAZN BOSS

Isn't it a shame how Price Gouging works?..............I feel so sorry for the guys who paid over sticker...........dealers should make it up to them by giving the free trackey! I feel so lucky that I paid MSRP.

BLAZN BOSS said:
Isn't it a shame how Price Gouging works?..............I feel so sorry for the guys who paid over sticker...........dealers should make it up to them by giving the free trackey! I feel so lucky that I paid MSRP.

+100

TMO Supporting Vendors