The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

BOSS COINS POLL 2 (NEXT STEP)

Do We Produce More BOSS 302 Coins?

• YES! Same Design as First Run Of Coins! (DESIGN1)

Votes: 2 7.1%
  • NO! Keep These Limited to What we have done thus far.

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • YES! But Lets Do DESIGN 2 This Time!

Votes: 7 25.0%
  • Lets Explore our options before we decide (Do NOT produce any more coins yet)

Votes: 15 53.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rpm3dinc said:
Please understand, I will do anything you like on the coins, I am just thinking from a Logistics standpoint and the effort it would take to make sure all colors are represented and coins are shipped out, etc...

That is the main reason I designed the coins the way I did so that both years are represented equally, and everything is uniform...
Keep it simple! Considering the first run resulted in ~230 coins being ordered, can you imagine how long it would take to meet the 11 minimum orders for each color?!! I see adding this amount of complexity becoming a big headache IMHO.

ONE more day to vote... (I don't think I can extend the timeframe for some reason, didn't realize I set it so short...)...

But it looks like we are "Waiting" for the time being...

OK guys, I have exactly 10 coins left...
These are first come first serve at $20 each and include shipping (United States Only).
If Interested please contact me: [email protected]
I will send a paypal request for the amount of coins you want, once paid I will ship within 24 hours (as long as it doesn't fall on a weekend)

All Coins have now been sold (Except for the ones I have for me), which I might let go of some later on.
Thanks for your support, and I Hope you all enjoy the coins!

More to come soon!

TMO Supporting Vendors