The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

BOSS COINS POLL

Please select 2 of the following options

• Design 1 (with Cars)

Votes: 76 76.8%
  • Design 2 (without Cars)

Votes: 12 12.1%
  • I want BOTH COINS!

Votes: 12 12.1%
  • Wording Option1: Regular and Laguna Seca (For Production Info ONLY)

Votes: 7 7.1%
  • Wording Option2: BOSS 302 and Laguna Seca (For Production Info ONLY)

Votes: 64 64.6%
  • Wording Option2: Standard and Laguna Seca (For Production Info ONLY)

Votes: 6 6.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

UPDATE:

Total Coins Ordered thus far: 141

Also, Many have emailed me privately asking to add money to their order for my efforts and to say thanks...
Unfortunately there is no way to "Add" to an order... Plus it would be confusing as far as seeing what was paid for what was money to say thanks. So I have updated the site...

There is now a "Donation button" that you can send any amount desired to say "Thanks".
NOTE: This Donation Button is ONLY for saying "Thanks" and it will not go into the coin account nor will it be considered payment for coins and or other merchandise.

I am happy to do this for all you BOSS owners... I expect no "Compensation" on these coins... However due to everyone asking how to send me money personally to say thanks, I have thus put up this Donation Button. It is NOT required to send anything...

CANADIAN ORDERS
I need to personally go to the Post Office to check the prices of shipping to Canada, unfortunately its a complex process of Size, Weight, and Custom Forms for each package sent to Canada... So I am trying to get a "Rough Idea" as to the cost so I can post a Order section for Canadian residents only. Please be patient until I can get to the post office to get this information in hand.

I am not going anywhere in my mustangs for a few days due to the winter storm... Hopefully the Power stays on...

I hope to have this information for the Canadian BOSS owners by early next week.

Justin

Save the dawn for your dishes!!!
ordered 5 more. going to take those to a jewley and have a ring put on to make them key chains. and I have a cool idea for a "shadow box" for the boss

Justin said:
ordered 5 more. going to take those to a jewley and have a ring put on to make them key chains. and I have a cool idea for a "shadow box" for the boss

You have a flag for that shadow box? I'd like to see a pic of the shadow box when your done. Military thing, but shadow box's look really cool and sharp. Told the guys to save their money when I retired, but maybe I too will make one for the Boss...lol

Chris

UPDATE 173 Coins have been ordered thus far...

The Coins are being produced and I will let everyone know as soon as I get them.

I will start shipping them out 24 hours after I receive them.

UPDATE

187 Coins have been ordered thus far

I have been able to get a rough idea of the Shipping Costs to Canada... So I have updated the site to include a "Canada Orders" side..

If you are in Canada and want these coins please order from the "Canada Orders Only" side...

Nah, they should be ok... After 10" of snow and 2 inches of ice here in NC, it was 48 degrees after it stopped snowing, and yesterday saw 56 degrees, so its melting pretty quickly...

TMO Supporting Vendors

Latest posts

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel