The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

BOSS COINS POLL

Please select 2 of the following options

• Design 1 (with Cars)

Votes: 76 76.8%
  • Design 2 (without Cars)

Votes: 12 12.1%
  • I want BOTH COINS!

Votes: 12 12.1%
  • Wording Option1: Regular and Laguna Seca (For Production Info ONLY)

Votes: 7 7.1%
  • Wording Option2: BOSS 302 and Laguna Seca (For Production Info ONLY)

Votes: 64 64.6%
  • Wording Option2: Standard and Laguna Seca (For Production Info ONLY)

Votes: 6 6.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This poll will run for 10 days. Please select (Design 1, 2 or BOTH), and Select how you would like to see the wording for the production info.

Here are the Designs:

DESIGN 1 (With Cars)

COINSPROOF1.jpg

DESIGN 2 (Without Cars)

COINSPROOF2.jpg

Coin Size Information:
1.75" 3mm thick
Metal Coin with Epoxy Inlay

Cost Information:

This is an estimate but it should be pretty darn close if not spot on:

$13.50/Coin (Includes shipping inside the U.S.)

Once the poll closes I will put up a "Pre-Order button" so we can start taking pre-orders. We must reach the production amount total before any coins are produced.
If for some reason we do not reach that production amount goal, then I will report what we are missing to meet that goal and we can go from there. I don't foresee a problem with reaching the amount needed to produce the coins. (but just in case I wanted to be clear as to what would happen if we don't).

IMPORTANT INFORMATION REGARDING THE BOSS COINS:

Coins will ONLY be produced and shipped once we reach the goal amount to produce them.

In the event that we do not reach that goal amount, I will post on the forums about it and how much we are lacking at that time so we can make a decision as to what to do.

NO MONEY WILL BE SPENT, TRANSFERED or OTHERWISE USED FROM THESE PRE-ORDERS UNTIL WE HAVE SATISFIED THE ORDER AMOUNT NEEDED TO PRODUCE THE COINS.

Once we reach the production goal amount, I will post on the forums that the coins are being produced

rpm3dinc, On behalf of everybody here at BMO, I thank you for your efforts to get this accomplished. I'm sure there won't be any problem getting enough orders to make this a reality. Let's move forward!... ;)

I would bet someone could make a killing with these at the Birthday celebration. Not just the Boss but the Mustang in general. 1964 1/2 to 2015, pics of both cars on opposing sides.

That brings up a point that I want to make clear...

After the production costs and shipping, any remaining money will be put back into the account to go towards "additional production costs" or "re-orders"

I will not make any $$$ of these coins, I just want everyone to enjoy them...

I want to thank you all for the support of the products I have produced thus far, and hopefully I can keep it all going...

So far the Vote is pretty one sided...

If this trend holds for the next 5 days via the Votes, then this is what the FINAL Production Coin will look like!

COINSPROOF3.jpg

TMO Supporting Vendors