The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

BOSS COINS POLL

Please select 2 of the following options

• Design 1 (with Cars)

Votes: 76 76.8%
  • Design 2 (without Cars)

Votes: 12 12.1%
  • I want BOTH COINS!

Votes: 12 12.1%
  • Wording Option1: Regular and Laguna Seca (For Production Info ONLY)

Votes: 7 7.1%
  • Wording Option2: BOSS 302 and Laguna Seca (For Production Info ONLY)

Votes: 64 64.6%
  • Wording Option2: Standard and Laguna Seca (For Production Info ONLY)

Votes: 6 6.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

UPDATE

Coins should be coming to me by the middle of next week, so I should be able to start shipping them out the first week of March if not before.

That all depends on if there are any left after we fulfill orders. I will let everyone know once we have shipped out all current order as to that status of what is left.

There seems to be some confusion regarding the Coins and the design...

It is only 1 Coin, on one side is the 2012 info, and on the reverse side is the 2013 info... It is not a 2012 coin and a 2013 coin separately..

Think of it like a Quarter, on the one side you have Washington, and on the other you have the eagle (or now it could be anything with the states)...

UPDATE Coins are in the Final Curing Process now, I was actually expecting them to be delivered this week, but the manufacture is taking extra time to cure them to make sure they are safe for shipping... Hope to have them in hand next week. Sorry for the slight delay...

!!!!UPDATE!!!!

We have 227 Coins Ordered thus far...

We received the coins today and they look great! I will start shipping them out to you all this week provided we don't get hammered by this next winter storm moving though...

Coins.jpg

After going through all the coins 90% are perfect IMHO...

I found about 46 that have some blemishes on them that I felt were "Not Acceptable", and they are being replaced by the company at no charge to us... It will take roughly a 2 weeks to get the replacements, but I have started shipping out what I have that I feel are "Good Coins". Its not that the coins are "BAD", but they don't meet what I think they should be... and these coins have been removed from the batch so I don't accidentally ship them. (we might use them as "Backup Coins" if the need arises).

Obviously some blemishes are inevitable with coins like this, and if you keep them in your pocket with other stuff, then more will appear.

I highly suggest getting hard Cases for them if you want to carry them in your pockets... It was an option when ordering them, but it would have added almost $500 to the cost so I made the choice to not get them with this batch...

If we do future coins or new batches we can decide if its worth the added cost...

That being said... The Blemishes on the 46 coins I found were NOT from shipping, they were from the Manufacturing process... So Hard Case or Soft Case would not have made a difference.

TMO Supporting Vendors