The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Boss Collector Items

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GA
So, what kind of cool Boss stuff has everyone been collecting to decorate their man caves or garages?

I found a few nice vintage 1969/1970 vintage magazine ads, a poster of classic Boss Mustangs, a tin Boss 302 sign, and a vintage manual for Boss Mustangs.

I'm afraid to say all my Boss collections have been of the paper or digital variety. I've got a feeling that some apparel will show up.

I'm still looking for a decent diecast.

The FORD Collection web site has some new Boss apparel.

http://www.fordcollection.com/Store/Product/Search?ST=boss&x=0&y=0

Just order two t-shirts and a key chain.

Search

Picked up a RC Comp Orange car, going to be ordering a few shirts.....like I need more car shirts and the Parnelli signed print. That should do it for collectible stuff....next, mods!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GA
Kaylan1521 said:
Picked up a RC Comp Orange car, going to be ordering a few shirts.....like I need more car shirts and the Parnelli signed print. That should do it for collectible stuff....next, mods!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Better yet, get your car signed by Parnelli Jones. ;D

TMO Supporting Vendors