The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Boss Helmet

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I may not be able to drive worth a crap but I will look good as people pass by ;D

I just got a set of these, put them on real quick for the track tomorrow so it is not 100% lined up. Anyway if you guys are interested email [email protected]

I do not know the price so you will have to ask, if they have no idea what you are asking for (they should) just tell them you want the helmet Boss 302 stripes like Scott with the Yellow Boss ordered. I sure he can make it in the less desirable colors like orange, blue or the other colors (I forgot them all) :D

CIMG1755.jpg

Thanks guys, I like it but it was not my idea, I just copied the race teams :-X

BTW these were made by the guy that did my hood stripe (installed) and side stripes (coming) in the matte (flat) black.

8)

2012YellowBoss said:
I may not be able to drive worth a crap but I will look good as people pass by ;D

I just got a set of these, put them on real quick for the track tomorrow so it is not 100% lined up. Anyway if you guys are interested email [email protected]

I do not know the price so you will have to ask, if they have no idea what you are asking for (they should) just tell them you want the helmet Boss 302 stripes like Scott with the Yellow Boss ordered. I sure he can make it in the less desirable colors like orange, blue or the other colors (I forgot them all) :D

CIMG1755.jpg

Would look soo much nicer in Orange!

Jim

TMO Supporting Vendors