The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

BOSS HORSE Emblem

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nice work but not surprising. ;) What do you have planned for the rear faux gas cap?

P1030513.jpg

GA
captdistraction said:
I know its rice, but damn do I want one of those 2013 LS rear faux caps in yellow.

I may just get the running horse one here at some point.

I bought the one with gas cap built in to the rear decklid panel. It is a nice quality Ford accessory piece and it de-emphasizes the gas cap, which I always thought looked a little oversized on the '10-'12.

The rear faux cap on the BOSS (regular), I think should be just as unique as the Laguna Seca cap... I am looking into trying to get a Laguna Seca cap to see how easy it is to mod... I could photoshop some ideas if someone can send me some High Resolution Straight on shots of their LS cap... Then once the design is set, its just a matter of getting a real one and trying to decal it, or have a custom cap printed.

rpm3dinc said:
The rear faux cap on the BOSS (regular), I think should be just as unique as the Laguna Seca cap... I am looking into trying to get a Laguna Seca cap to see how easy it is to mod... I could photoshop some ideas if someone can send me some High Resolution Straight on shots of their LS cap... Then once the design is set, its just a matter of getting a real one and trying to decal it, or have a custom cap printed.
Yep. I never liked the V6 emblem on the Boss. It's like we got cheated. ::)

Found a LS Faux Gas Cap... So if anyone wants one, check this out...

http://www.ebay.com/itm/2013-13-Mustang-Laguna-Seca-red-OEM-Genuine-Ford-Faux-Fuel-Gas-Cap-Emblem-/160824319613?pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&hash=item2571e05e7d&vxp=mtr#ht_3962wt_1398

It would be nice to find a round vinyl sticker with "Boss 302" on it with white lettering and black background. Nothing fancy.

TMO Supporting Vendors