The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Boss Mustang Brakes In Stock at KNS Brakes

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KNS Brakes

Supporting Vendor
Cary NC
knslogonorotor800.png

100 Summerwinds Drive, Cary, NC 27518
PH: 919-420-0021
Select Your Vehicle at www.knsbrakes.com

Brakes for your Boss Mustang:

(If you don't see your car listed please visit our website www.knsbrakes.com)

2012+ Boss 302 Mustang
We have items in stock for your Boss Mustang

- Hawk Performance Brake Pads: HPS/ Performance Ceramic/HP+/DTC-30/60/70
- Ferodo Street and Race Pads
- Carbotech Street and Race Pads
- Stoptech Street Performance Pads
- Centric Posi-Quiet Pads - Ceramic and Semi Metallic
- Rotors from Centric, Stoptech and DBA
- Stainless Steel Brake Lines - Goodridge and Stoptech
- ATE and Motul Brake Fluid

Here are some of our popular package deals. Now served with new T-slot rotors from DBA!

DBA T3 4000 Series Slotted Brake Rotors with Stoptech SP Brake Pads

144.jpg

DBA T3 4000 Series Slotted Brake Rotors with Hawk HPS Brake Pads

77.jpg

Go to www.knsbrakes.com and select your Boss Mustang to check out many more great package deals, brake parts and other goodies.

Last edited:
Thanks Ken. That's an impressive inventory. I have the new DBA T3's on my Boss and they are holding up well.

BTW KNS Brakes is our newest vendor. Ken and his team are very knowledgable and should be a terrific resource for BMO members. Welcome aboard!

KNS Brakes

Supporting Vendor
Cary NC
NFSBOSS said:
Thanks Ken. That's an impressive inventory. I have the new DBA T3's on my Boss and they are holding up well.

BTW KNS Brakes is our newest vendor. Ken and his team are very knowledgable and should be a terrific resource for BMO members. Welcome aboard!

I prefer to stock what I can.

That's an old pic by the way.

Here is what landed today.

DBALoad.jpg

We ordered most of DBA's Boss T3's and some more pads today so fiscal cliff be damned we will carry on in 2013.

See you at the track!

As a person who has ordered many brake pads, rotors, and had brake service done by these guys, i can say they are top notch and know there stuff. Reminds me, i need to order new street rotors and pads for the Boss. :p

Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
10-20 Years
Texas
I'm looking for pad/rotor recommendations. I am currently living in Germany so the only tracks I hit are the Nurburgring and Hockenheimring. The Nordschleife is a 13 mile loop on the ring and it's not too hard on brakes because it's such a fast track. I do a lot of touring around Germany and Europe because they have great roads and no speed limit on the autobahn makes it even better :) I am looking for a set-up that would work for touring and I will probably average 2-3 track days a month. I don't use my Boss as a DD, and I plan on doing as many track days as possible this year. I will also be driving to southern France for the Monaco Grand Prix through the Alps in May to watch the race. Lots of great roads and mountain passes to hit on the way. I also want something that won't squeal when I'm driving the car on the street. Thanks in advance...

Ken
Thanks for being patient with me on the PFC's. I just got back from adding a unexpected new setup to the car so I will not be buying the fronts. I will let you know when I need the rears and will inquire about some new Brembo rings for now. Sorry for all the changes, you have been more then helpful.

TMO Supporting Vendors