The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

BOSS MUSTANG CAR SHOW

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BLAZN BOSS

Really conteplating putting together a Boss mustang car show..next spring.......any year Mustang as long its a ture real Boss mustang (69, 70, 71, 2012, 2013?). It will be here in Va, Williamsburg area........I want to try and get someone on the engineering side of Ford that had something to do with the new Boss to make an appearance, Registration fees would go to charity (minus event costs). Anyone intrested????

BLAZN BOSS

Well this looks like it went over like a lead balloon................oh well might do it anyway and just call it a mustang show.

BLAZN BOSS

Well I was hoping all these "racers" that trailer their new boss to tracks could trailer their car to a show.......I figured getting one or two of the guys that engineered the new boss would be a big draw too but,,,,,,,,,,oh well who cares right? Local show will do fine.

I think more regional BOSS get togethers would be more feasible. I, myself, would hate to drive more than 3 or 4 hours to get to a meet. I'm in Connecticut, so a New England (CT,MA,MN,VT,NH,RI) meet would work. Anybody outside those borders would be more than welcome. I don't know how many BOSS owners (BMO members) we have around here, but I'm sure it would make for an interesting day.

BLAZN BOSS

I appreciate the feedback, I'm going to put this together for next year, all are welcome but it's going to be in the Williamsburg area and if you want to show up please do.

TMO Supporting Vendors