The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

BOSS Mustangs Online Second Anniversary!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tomorrow marks the second anniversary of BMO and the staff here wants to thank all of it's members for making BMO the #1 online forum for the 2012 and 2013 Mustang Boss 302's. The knowledge and experience of our members has created a wealth of information for new Boss 302 owners. A big thank you to our moderators, Gary, Scott, Pete and Chris for keeping the forum running smoothly and for answering members questions. Gary, Scott and Pete have led the way on which modifications work best and for torture testing their cars at the track. Both Scott and Chris have spent a lot of time behind the scenes creating and maintaining their respective databases of our cars. A special thank you to member jmbboss302, Mark, for tracking hundreds of members cars through the order and production process.

I also wanted to announce upgrades to BMO and a contest.

Over the next couple of months we will be upgrading the forum software and adding additional features including the ability of using Tapatalk on your mobile device. Sometime in the next two weeks the forum will go through a reorganization of the forums and a few new items will be added. I hope these changes will create a greater focus on maximizing the performance of our cars and generate additional participation. Please post in this thread any ideas you may have or features you would like.

BMO T-Shirt Contest

In the thread link below you will find information on new BMO t-shirts for which we will use a photo of a members car for the design.

https://trackmustangsonline.com/boss-302-general-forum/boss-mustangs-online-t-shirt-contest/new/#new

Additionally we are working on BOSSMustangsOnline.com window decals that should be available in a couple of weeks.

Happy Second Anniversary BMO!

Congrats and great job BMO! I'm a sponge for information and this forum has been my lifeline. Thanks to all that contribute!
Tapatalk is a great idea. If possible, I would like to see the ability for thread subscription.

Highpower11 said:
If possible, I would like to see the ability for thread subscription.
Do you mean when you post in a thread you get subscribed to it? If so you need to change that in your profile.

From your Profile under Modify Profile select Notifications and Email and then select the notifications you want. I have all four selected under my profile.

5 DOT 0 said:
Highpower11 said:
If possible, I would like to see the ability for thread subscription.
Do you mean when you post in a thread you get subscribed to it? If so you need to change that in your profile.

From your Profile under Modify Profile select Notifications and Email and then select the notifications you want. I have all four selected under my profile.

I see what your saying under my profile but it's not the same. Thread subscription allows you to select a particular topic/thread that you may or may not have posted in, and allows you to store the topic in your profile for easy reference at a later date. It makes it really easy to go directly to that thread, which could be days, weeks months old without having to use the search feature.

Not the same. The best way I can describe topic subscription is the ability of the member to store the links to his or her favorite topics having the ability to go directly to that topic at anytime. The topic could be a year old and many pages deep so having the ability to go directly to it without having to find or search for it can be a huge benefit. I've been spoiled having that capability in another forum.

TMSBOSS

Spending my pension on car parts and track fees.
Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
10-20 Years
Illinois
Two Years running and the Best Boss site on the web!!!!

;D

Rick, Gary, Pete and others have helped me personally with mods and repairs. THANKS GUYS.

I did wonder if the staff had wandered a bit from the straight and narrow. A T-Shirt contest??? Then I opened the thread and found that I had wandered a bit. Oh Well.

Keep up the great work!!!!!

This is the first site I check every day in Afghanistan. A Great source and information as well as a welcome diversion from our realities in the "Stan".

Thanks Guys!!

Tracy

Happy anniversary... and thanks to all who run this site and regularly contribute. I have learned a lot about my car just from visiting this forum.

As far as suggestions go...would it be possible to have a regional sub category? An example would be a sub category for northeast, mid-atlantic, midwest, north central, south, southwest, west coast and Europe and Canada. This way we boss owners who live in those areas can exchange information about regional events, shows, races, etc. Just a thought.

Congrats to BMO. I would personally like to thank all the member, especially the mods, for all the help they have given me. I also can't tell you how happy I am that Tapatalk is coming!

Georgia
Happy Anniversary!!!!

I may not post that much, but I check in a least once per day... best Boss site bar none. I can't thank the admins enough for all of their hard work and dedication! The info I have learned from everyone has been invaluable in the enjoyment of my Boss.

Thanks!!!

ufnavy06

Some say he has a tattoo of his face on his face.
I'm trying to remember how I came across the site. I know it was after I was on my last deployment but in any case, I found it, loved it, became a member and learned from it.

Kudos to all of you guys.

TMO Supporting Vendors