The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

BOSS Mustangs Online Second Anniversary!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

A great group of enthusiastic, interesting and very nice members. Here's hoping for many more years of BMO!

fbbob96

2013 SBY #0750
Congrats for two years.This site was a great find for me too. Alot of great topics and advice. Hope it keeps going strong even then the Boss ends its run very soon.

Thank you everyone. The staff at BMO wish you and your families a wonderful and memorable Thanksgiving holiday!

Rick,
Per your post on wanting some feedback, I would like to see something that identifies a thread you have posted in when you pull up a forum. I have seen this on another site and its really cool feature. I believe there is a little circle next to the thread topic, like the "new", and you know that you have participated in this thread. It's not the end of the world but it's just something that I thought was convenient.

LindsayEOD said:
Rick,
Per your post on wanting some feedback, I would like to see something that identifies a thread you have posted in when you pull up a forum. I have seen this on another site and its really cool feature. I believe there is a little circle next to the thread topic, like the "new", and you know that you have participated in this thread. It's not the end of the world but it's just something that I thought was convenient.
That's a good one and is an option on vBulletin software. I'm not sure it's available for SMF but I'll check. We are going to add the option of using Tapatalk and a spot to note where members live.

NFSBOSS said:
LindsayEOD said:
Rick,
That's a good one and is an option on vBulletin software. I'm not sure it's available for SMF but I'll check. We are going to add the option of using Tapatalk and a spot to note where members live.
Tapatalk will be the best upgrade. I've been patiently waiting for that one for a while now ;)

LindsayEOD said:
Rick,
Nate I did some checking on this and it's already present and active. Surprisingly I've never noticed it before. It's obviously not in the same location as on vB forum software. See below:

When you are in a Forum looking at all the threads look at the far left column. It will show a small face on threads that you're subscribed to.

For example, you have posted in this thread, so it is marked:

my_normal_post.gif

You have not posted in another thread, so it is marked:

normal_post.gif

A good tip is to use a message icon when starting a new thread to easily identify the ones you started.

NFSBOSS said:
LindsayEOD said:
Rick,
Nate I did some checking on this and it's already present and active. Surprisingly I've never noticed it before. It's obviously not in the same location as on vB forum software. See below:

When you are in a Forum looking at all the threads look at the far left column. It will show a small face on threads that you're subscribed to.

For example, you have posted in this thread, so it is marked:

my_normal_post.gif

You have not posted in another thread, so it is marked:

normal_post.gif

A good tip is to use a message icon when starting a new thread to easily identify the ones you started.
Wow Rick. I always wondered what that little deal on the bottom right meant. Thanks for pointing it out.

Hey Rick. One of the items I think would be cool to have is a chat area on the main page? That's a handy tool if guys just want to chat. I don't know if it's possible or wanted by anyone else, just a thought.

TMO Supporting Vendors